Military Archive

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Can I help?
Content of site? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:06 pm by xpdualcore

» World War II items to be added here as well
Content of site? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:47 pm by Admin

» Content of site?
Content of site? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:49 pm by plutonius

» Posting Links for E-Books and an image.
Content of site? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:42 am by Admin

Navigation

Help Wanted

Hi there,If you have books or documentaries that deal with military history and or Modelling then we would like to see you upload them here at Military Archive.
Your downloads would need to be on a File Hosting site such as Rapidshare, Depositfiles, MediaFire etc., or as a torrent hosted somewhere like Demonoid.
Thank you
TT

3 posters

Content of site?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Content of site? Empty Content of site?

Post  Admin Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Hello all,

First, I would like to welcome all to the forum and say how glad I am to see everyone. The site has been up for only five days and membership has already grown to 20 with more than 100 topics posted. I would like to see the site continue to grow and serve an ever growing community of military history buffs, along with our sister site, WWII Media Collection.

I have tried to organize the forum as best as I may to help people find what they are looking for, and the next question is, what content ARE you looking for? If we have a better idea of what is most wanted, we may be able to get more content on sooner that is being sought. All are more than welcome to post as well, in fact, encouraged. The chat box is also open to all members, please do not flame or otherwise cause conflict though, as we wish to remain civil and enjoyable to all.

Looking forward to hearing responses.

Thank you
    TT (admin)
    Manfred
    Manfred

Content of site? Empty Re: Content of site?

Post  Manfred Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:16 pm

i'm looking for ww1 stuffs (armor and aircrafts)..........
    Smile
    plutonius
    plutonius

Post  plutonius Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Hi.
    I'm looking for medieval time books, eighteenth century, the Swedish Great Power period, Napoleonic and interwar years. I'm also interested in books about confilcts that you don't hear much about (at least not me), like the Chaco war and the Greek war of independence and such. Well thats about it for now.

Thanks for this great site TT Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:40 am